Logicity v1.7.0009 Released
SaberLogic is pleased to announce the release of Logicity version 1.7.0009. This release contains a new, often requested feature for professional users. This version of Logicity now allows you to refine the settings for the various export formats. If you need your CSV file to have quotes surrounding the data, now you can! Want to do away with the HTML page breaking? Done! Check it out now!
Logicity v1.7 Released
SaberLogic is pleased to announce the release of Logicity version 1.7. This major release includes support for all of Crystal Reports 2011's new features as well as the following updates:
- Built on Crystal Reports 2011 DLLs / Visual Studio 2010
- Added buttons to control visibility of 'Open As PDF', 'Open As XLS', 'Send As E-mail', and 'Send As HTML E-mail'.
- Added options to control whether reports with no records on the main report have their actions skipped (as it does in 1.6 currently).
- Added SSL support to E-mail action.
- Added CC and BCC support to E-mail action.
- Added option to clear saved report data.
- Fixed bug where SMTP information can get cleared when re-editing a RRD line in Logicity Solution Builder.
- Added solution builder fields for 'Database Server' and 'Database Name'. Note that these fields are optional and currently do not perform a 'Set Location' - they are used when dynamic parameters bound to a data source are not functional.
- Excel XSLX support
- New feature to define icon layout for Logicity workspaces in Logicity Solution Builder.
- View option now supports a "headless" mode with auto-refresh for use on kiosk-style applications.
- Added VBScript support for custom variables in Logicity Solution Files.