Logicity Mobile - Crystal Reports on Web & Mobile Devices
Powered by Bezlio - Run and View Crystal Reports on Any Web Device
Need to run Crystal Reports on any device? Need to execute Crystal Reports from a web browser, all without installing a viewer application and configuring database connections? Logicity Mobile makes an excellent alternative to an expensive web and mobile deployment solution like Crystal Reports Server.
Logicity Mobile is a SaaS solution that allows you to run and view Crystal Reports on a web browser, on any device! Connect your desktop and mobile users to your existing suite of Crystal Reports, which stay securely stored within your corporate network behind your firewall.
Cloud-Based Viewer for Crystal Reports
Run Crystal Reports on any system without installing a Crystal Viewer application and configuring database connections. Logicity Mobile makes an excellent alternative to expensive online web deployment solutions like Crystal Reports Server.
Crystal Reports on Any Platform or Operating System
Run and view Crystal Reports on any device with a web browser. Now any non-Windows device, such as a Macbook, Android, or iOS can access all of your Crystal Reports!
Crystal Reports on Any Device
View Crystal Reports on literally any device. Desktop, laptop or even mobile devices, such as an iPhone, iPad or an Android device.
A Mobile Platform for Infinite Growth
While other Crystal web deployment solutions stop at Crystal Reports, Logicity Mobile powered by Bezlio can connect to literally any data source in your environment. Your CRM, your ERP, your file system, even Excel files are all valid data sources that Bezlio can connect to. Bezlio can display this data with vivid KPIs and charts, but better yet as interactive applications that allow your remote users to read and write back to your business applications.
How It Works
As a User: Logicity Mobile connects local and mobile users to your existing Crystal Reports, which stay securely stored within your corporate network. You can log in and view a list of available Crystal Reports, select the report you want to run, enter any parameters and receive the results in a PDF on your screen...smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop!
As an Administrator: A small application called BRDB (Bezlio Remote Data Broker) is installed behind your firewall within your corporate network. This application will communicate with the cloud component of Bezlio, which runs on Microsoft's Azure environment. The end users all log into the cloud portion of Bezlio through a web browser or mobile app. The communication between BRDB and the end user is token-based and encrypted with AES256-level encryption.
Back inside of your network, simply tell BRDB what folder holds your available Crystal Reports and then assign permissions to your users and you are done! No need to install a viewer app on a user's system or install and configure ant database connection tools.
- View & run Crystal Reports on any web browser
- View and run Crystal Reports on any device
- Prompts user to enter parameters at runtime
- Deploy reports to users by dropping them into a local folder
- Granular user permissions
- SaaS service requires no maintenance
- No user-specific software installation required
- Instance Archive using Logicity Desktop Scheduler
- No open firewall ports
- No cloud data storage
- Secure end-to-end tokenization
- End-to-end AES256-level encryption
The installation and set-up process can take as little as 15 minutes!
- Simply download and install a small application called BRDB (Bezlio Remote Data Broker).
- Install BRDB inside of your network, behind your firewall.
- Next, download and install the SAP Crystal Runtimes on the same system as BRDB.
- Then, follow these steps to configure BRDB and point it to a specific directory on your network where Crystal Reports for Bezlio will be stored.
- Copy the RPT files into the system directory.
- Login to Bezlio on your phone, tablet or computer and add the Logicity Mobile viewer!