Logicity Professional is a fully supported Crystal Reports viewer that can be installed onto an end-user's PC to run pre-developed Crystal Reports without having to purchase a license of Crystal Reports. Administrators can specify if Crystal Reports can be viewed, printed, e-mailed or exported. Administrators can also take advantage of report encryption, Crystal Reports password protection, and Crystal Report user activity logging. Developers can take advantage of the ability to encrypt Crystal Reports so that they can only be viewed in Logicity and not edited within Crystal Reports. Use this feature to protect your intellectual property as a developer or to prevent modification to reports by user.
Logicity Professional can also be installed onto a networked server to automate the execution and delivery of Crystal Reports to end users via PDF, e-mail, file systems, or printers.
|Logicity Professional - Features|
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- .NET Framework - Logicity v1.6 requires v3.5 of the .NET framework. Logicity v1.5 requires v2.0 of the .NET framework.
- Processor: Pentium II or higher (Pentium III-class recommended)
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk: 350 MB of free hard disk space (600 MB recommended)
Upgrading from Logicity to Logicity Professional
Logicity and Logicity Professional are actually the exact same application. When you decide to purchase Logicity Professional, we will e-mail a code to you that you can enter into your installed version of Logicity to unlock the Professional features. There is no need to install another version.
End User Licenses (View Logicity Professional EULA )
- 1 to 4 Users - $85/each | BUY NOW
- 5 to 9 Users - $65/each | BUY NOW
- 10 to 24 Users - $55/each | BUY NOW
- 25 to 99 Users - $50/each | BUY NOW
- 100+ - $45/each
- Site License - $4,500 (unlimited users) | BUY NOW
Upgrade Protection (What is included? )
- 1 User - $9 per year | BUY NOW
- Site License - $900 per year |
Support Incidents (How do incidents work? ) (Only required if license purchased before Jan 1, 2011)
- 1 to 4 Incidents = $95/each | BUY NOW
- 5 to 9 Incidents = $85/each | BUY NOW
- 10 to 24 Incidents = $77.50/each | BUY NOW
- 25+ Incidents = $70/each | BUY NOW