Logicity Professional is a fully supported Crystal Reports viewer that can be installed onto an end-user's PC to run pre-developed Crystal Reports without having to purchase a license of Crystal Reports. Administrators can specify if Crystal Reports can be viewed, printed, e-mailed or exported. Administrators can also take advantage of report encryption, Crystal Reports password protection, and Crystal Report user activity logging. Developers can take advantage of the ability to encrypt Crystal Reports so that they can only be viewed in Logicity and not edited within Crystal Reports. Use this feature to protect your intellectual property as a developer or to prevent modification to reports by user.
Viewing and Running Crystal Reports
- View, refresh data, save, and export Crystal Reports
- Provide users with a convenient dashboard of available reports
- Streamline the execution of reports with saved parameters
- Save database credentials for easy execution
Export and Share Your Crystal Reports
- Export Crystal Reports as PDF or XLS with a click from the viewer
- Send Crystal Reports as HTML Email
Schedule Your Crystal Reports
- Automate the processing of reports
- Email to yourself or groups of users
- Save Crystal Report instances by scheduling them to save to file systems
Compliance Features and Admin Controls
- Require users to enter passwords before running reports
- Track user execution of reports by with logging features
- Lock down various viewer screen tools to control printing and exporting of reports
- Hide database credentials from users by encryption
- Encrypt actual Crystal Report files so they can only be run with Logicity
Application Integration and Programming
- Create flexible reports by using runtime variables with VBscript support
- Integrate with applications using command-line variable replacements
- Logicity Professional starts at $85 per user. Volume discounts as low as $45 per user.
- Annual upgrade protection is available to ensure you receive access to future updates and upgrades.