TOPIC: RRD will not run as scheduled task

RRD will not run as scheduled task 30 Sep 2021 20:26 #13126

• lynbarr
I have an RRD that runs normally when I execute it manually from the Solution Builder.
I scheduled it as a scheduled task, but it would not run - it appears to run, but exits with code 3762504530 and never actually does anything.
Next, I created a bat file to run it from a command prompt. The script works when I manually type it in the command prompt. It also works when I manually double-click the bat file to run it. However, it does not do anything when a scheduled task tries to run it.
So - the scheduled task does not run the rrd file directly, when scheduled via the Solution Builder, and it also fails to run via the bat file.
Do you have any suggestions as to why the scheduled task will not work? My task is set to run with highest privileges, whether I am logged in or not, and I am a local admin with rights to all locations. I am not using any mapped drives anywhere.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RRD will not run as scheduled task 01 Oct 2021 15:01 #13130

• KCrane
Is the When running the task, use the following user account the same as the account being used to test?

Does the task fail when ran manually by right clicking and selecting Run from the Task Scheduler?

Try recreating the task after opening the Logicity Solution Builder as Administrator.

RRD will not run as scheduled task 04 Oct 2021 16:44 #13140

• lynbarr
KCrane wrote:
Is the When running the task, use the following user account the same as the account being used to test? - YES
Does the task fail when ran manually by right clicking and selecting Run from the Task Scheduler? - YES
Try recreating the task after opening the Logicity Solution Builder as Administrator.
- THIS WORKED! Thanks so much, KC. I appreciate the suggestion.