Logicity can be used to automate reports by scheduling them to run at regular intervals. In order to do this, Logicity integrates with Windows Task Scheduler.
- To schedule a solution, open the solution file in Logicity Solution Builder.
- Click the SCHEDULE button to open the Logicity Schedule Solution screen.
- Select the frequency with which you want to run the solution.
- Complete the other information based on the frequency interval.
- Enter a username and password for access to Windows Task Scheduler.
- Click OK.
- Click the SAVE button.
NOTE: The entire Logicity solution file (RRD) is what is scheduled to run, not the individual actions within a solution. Therefore, you must save the solution file for the first time before you can schedule it.