Installation and Registration
Download and Install
Let’s begin by downloading the latest version of Logicity from www.logicitysuite.com.
1. Go to: http://www.logicitysuite.com/free.html
2. Complete the short form and click “Get Logicity”.
3. You will receive an email from us with links to the EXE and the MSI version of the software.
4. Download the software to your local system.
Next, let’s go through the steps to install the Logicity software.
1. Double-click the installation file to start the install process.
2. Welcome to the Logicity Set-up Wizard – Click NEXT to continue.
3. License Agreement – Please read the Logicity EULA and click “I accept the agreement” and then NEXT in order to continue the installation.
4. Important Information – Please review the pre-requisite software that should be installed on your system, including Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or better and all updates to Microsoft Internet Explorer. Click NEXT to continue.
5. Select an Installation Folder – Accept the suggested default installation location or browse to a new one.
6. Select Components to Install – Check the components that you wish to install. Click NEXT to continue.
7. Select Start Menu Folder – Enter a custom folder name for Logicity or accept the suggested name. Click NEXT to continue.
8. Ready to Install - The installer will ask you to confirm that you want to install Logicity by clicking INSTALL.
9. Installation Complete – Once the installation has finished, click the FINISH button to complete the installation process.
After purchasing Logicity Professional, users receive an e-mail with a registration code. This product code can be used to unlock the Professional features.
1. From the start menu, select the “Register Logicity” choice under the “SaberLogic Logicity” folder. A product registration screen will appear which will be used to enter the license code which unlocks all of the Logicity Professional features.
2. From the first drop-down box, select the Logicity version that you are registering. Next, enter the company name exactly as it appears in the registration e-mail. Finally, enter the serial number exactly as it appears in the registration e-mail. If the company name and serial number are correct, a small green check mark will appear to the right of the serial number field, indicating that it is valid.
3. Click the OK button to complete the registration process.