TOPIC: Error Scheduling

Error Scheduling 18 Jul 2013 13:39 #1411

• JPSanders
When I select the Schedule button, I get the following error:

System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Edanmo.TaskScheduler, Version=1.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0af4e16ddc507ac4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Edanmo.TaskScheduler, Version=1.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0af4e16ddc507ac4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Edanmo.TaskScheduler, Version=1.1.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0af4e16ddc507ac4'
at Logicity_Solution_Builder.ScheduleForm..ctor()
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error Scheduling 18 Jul 2013 15:03 #1412

• aellis
Probably the easiest first thing to try is just re-installing Logicity. What you should see when it is installed is a file named Edanmo.TaskScheduler.dll in your 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SaberLogic\Logicity' folder and if you go to the properties for it the version number should say 1.1.5000.0. Even if you see that file there currently I'd still try a re-install just to see if that kicks it into gear. Worst case scenario, you can actually do what our 'Schedule' button does an alternate way. All that we are doing with that Schedule button is writing a Windows Scheduled task that fires off the RRD.

Error Scheduling 18 Jul 2013 15:41 #1414

• JPSanders
Added the RDD to the Windows Task Scheduler and it resulted in the same error.

Error Scheduling 18 Jul 2013 15:43 #1415

• aellis
Ok, something is seriously wrong if you are getting that error when just running a RRD. That particular DLL is only ever invoked from Logicity Solution Builder, not Logicity Desktop (the bit that actually runs the RRD files). I would definitely suggest re-installing or testing on another computer.