TOPIC: Intermittent issue with RRD running

Intermittent issue with RRD running 03 May 2016 15:36 #2244

• Pete
I have noticed an issue in the past few days that I cannot explain/solve. I am not a programmer, just a user.

I have 2 RRD files, both are intended to e-mail the report to different people. one I have had no issues with. I can make it run through scheduling and on demand from the "Execute RRD" button in Logicity Solution Builder. The other however, built exactly the same way, will only let me view the report. I cannot seem to get this report to e-mail. I have verified that all e-mail parameters/set-up are exactly the same between these 2 reports (the only difference being the starting report name (and I have verified that the report runs in Crystal).

I also have looked at Windows Task Scheduler when setting up to run through that and the Task Scheduler shows that the task has occurred but no e-mail was received.

Any ideas why this could be happening? I have done everything that I know how to do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Intermittent issue with RRD running 03 May 2016 17:43 #2246

• Pete
I just tried something strange. I opened the root crystal report, saved it under another name and put together a scheduled task using the newly renames and saved report and the Scheduler / Execute RRD works for this new report.

I am assuming that something went wrong with the connection between Logicity and the original crystal report and once I created a new report and used that, this issue went away.

Pete

Intermittent issue with RRD running 04 May 2016 12:13 #2248

• mholbrook
Could it be possible maybe the report name had been changed or location. Either way I am glad to hear it is working properly now with creation of a new rrd. Thanks!

Matt