TOPIC: Schedule button disabled

Schedule button disabled 25 Aug 2011 09:24 #860

• spurewal
Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the free versions of Logicity to evaluate. I run Crystal Report XI on Windows 7 Home Premium connecting to an MSSQL d/b on a Windows Server2008R2 machine. On the client machine I also have v4 of .net installed. Installation went OK.

The programs seems fine and straight forward except the Schedule button is disabled. Is this only available in the Pro versions? Not according to the user guide it seems. Unfortunately it is the scheduler that would prompt me to purchase the Pro version but I wanted to get a look and test it out before hand.

If its only available in the Pro version, does anyone know of demo video, I can view? I only found one for the Mfg version on YouTube. Else, can anyone give me the low down on whether the scheduler is powerful enough for my purposes. My main requirements would be to be able to generate reports (w/c include subreports), generate them to PDF, email the PDF, or drop them into a network folder, then log the task completed, or failed. Hopefully all in one flow.

Thanks for your attention...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Schedule button disabled 25 Aug 2011 19:34 #861

• sduranceau
Hello.
Make sure you have your Logicity Solution File saved first. Once your solution file has been saved, the schedule button should be activated.
This can be done by clicking the File tab in the top right hand corner of the Solution Builder, and then clicking Save As. Once you save it, the Schedule button will become activated.
Hope this works!

Devin

Re:Schedule button disabled 26 Aug 2011 00:06 #865

• spurewal
Ahh yes, Thanks Devin.

Re:Schedule button disabled 02 Jan 2012 09:52 #926

• cygnusguy2k3
What to do initially for installation of Logicity?