TOPIC: Multiple RRD files in Solution Builder

Multiple RRD files in Solution Builder 29 Nov 2012 00:14 #1234

• bob-lob-law
I just stated using Logicity a couple weeks ago. I installed the free trial version, liked it, the bought the license for the Pro version (1.7.8.0). For some reason, I can only have one file open at a time in the display window, and I can't change the Workspace Mode to different views. Do I have to reinstall it to get these features working?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2012 00:16 by bob-lob-law.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple RRD files in Solution Builder 29 Nov 2012 13:39 #1235

• aellis
If I am understanding correctly - you have a Logicity Solution File set up with several reports and 'Workspace Mode' turned on. When you launch this solution file it correctly lists the reports but the issue is that you can only have a single report up at once? If that is the case, I can confirm this is the way Logicity currently operates and if you'd like I'll put this into the feature request list.

With regards to changing the views, when you are in Logicity Solution Builder and you click the little arrow next to the drop-down button you should see the types of icon layouts you can pick - is this what you are looking for when you mention views?

Multiple RRD files in Solution Builder 30 Nov 2012 00:33 #1236

• bob-lob-law
Hi aellis,

You are correct with your understanding of my questions. On page seven of the documentation in the screenshot it looks like more than one file can appear in the window so I was wondering what was wrong with my installation.

Regarding the views, i've tried to change them several times and it won't change from the details view. I attached a screenshot to prove I'm not crazy (hopefully), as I changed it to Large Icons and it's still on Details view.

Thanks.

bob-lob-law
Attachments:

Multiple RRD files in Solution Builder 10 Apr 2013 04:24 #1339

• alinaroberto
You don't have to do it all again. This will definitely go for some minor changes in the setting. Re-installation can be time consuming.

For more kids activities click here .