TOPIC: Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified'

Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified' 22 Jul 2013 17:16 #1418

• kdash@calquality.com
Adam, we have v1.7.13.0 of Logicity working on out Vantage 8.03 database to generate reports overnight. All has been well until last week when creating a new entry in an existing rrd file and we found that when getting to the parameter page of Solution Builder, there was no parameter showing up as selectable. I've run this Crystal report as a standalone within Vantage and it prompts for a customer ID (CustID). I even copied my production copy of the report back to the server to make sure Logicity was finding a fresh copy. Where should I start looking for how to track this down?

The param.jpg attached is for reports generated in the past and is the "should be" situation

Thanks, -Karl
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified' 22 Jul 2013 17:25 #1419

• aellis
Karl,

Is that parameter in your main report or a subreport? We only show parameters in LSB for the main report so if it exists in a subreport you need to actually make it a main report parameter and punch it though as a subreport link.

Let me know,
Adam

Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified' 23 Jul 2013 02:24 #1421

• kdash@calquality.com
Yes, this parameter is n the main report. As the attachments show this parameter was picked up by Logicity wihin the last couple of weeks and now is not, Reinstall?

Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified' 24 Jul 2013 16:18 #1422

• aellis
Yeah, try that first and make sure you don't have the report open at the time. Let me know.

Report Parameter is not Showing as 'Specified' 05 Aug 2013 14:07 #1425

• kdash@calquality.com
I did reinstall Logicity and there is still no improvement. When Logicity get to the screen to recognize any parameters there is only a momentary flash and then it returns a screen with no parameters showing. I have installed Logicity on a different server with mappings of file locations back to the initial server and it is working normally. -Karl