TOPIC: Nothing Happens When I Execute RRD File

Nothing Happens When I Execute RRD File 12 Aug 2013 16:01 #1431

• micronmike
Recently had issues with our Logicity install. It was previously sending out emails of crystal reports (as PDFs and Excel files) without a problem. Then it stopped.

When I check in the scheduled tasks it will say running for days unless I cancel it but it never emails anymore. If i tell it to 'Execute RRD' from the solution builder it now pops up another window called the 'Logicity Workspace' and has my RRD reports listed there and if I double click on one it brings the Crystal Report up for me. I previously remember clicking 'Execute RRD' and I'm pretty sure it would run the email actions.

Any idea on what the problem is or what I can do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nothing Happens When I Execute RRD File 12 Aug 2013 18:13 #1432

• bellis
Hi,

In the RRD (or in Solution Builder) make sure that WorkSpace mode is not turned on. With WorkSpace mode turned on, when you execute the RRD it would display the window and wait for further input.

If you want to upload your RRD (make sure to edit out any database connection information first), I could take a peek and show you.

Thanks!
Brian

Nothing Happens When I Execute RRD File 12 Aug 2013 18:19 #1433

• micronmike
Great I think this will solve my problem! It had 'detail' selected, but I didn't realize it was something that could be checked/unchecked.

Nothing Happens When I Execute RRD File 31 Oct 2013 06:45 #1464

• samferrera
Hope your problem would have solved till now. Definitely there was a WorkSpace problem. I also used crystal reports for genertaing reports and charts which requires good knowledge of mathematics, so have to take the help of some maths tutor.