TOPIC: Excel export issue

Excel export issue 21 Dec 2013 05:15 #1498

• NNNY
Hello all,

First, I'd like to commend the developers on publishing such a great solution suite.

I have been encountering an issue on one of my files and I can't understand what is going on with it....
I have created numerous RRD files (Ver 1.7), that each of them exports a single Crystal file and saves it as Excel Data only.

All of the files are being exported and saved the right way initially....but one of the files, when it comes the time to overwrite it with the newer data, is saving the file in an unrecognized format that cannot be opened...there is absolutely no changes made to the actual Crystal report file, and I can't seem to understand what is the root cause for this specific file not to be exported the right way by the RRD scheduler.
I would appreciate any feedback you might have on this issue.......Thanks in advance.
I have attached a screen shot showing the files created - all the correct Excel files and the "mysterious" file...

Last Edit: 21 Dec 2013 18:04 by NNNY. Reason: Uploaded a screen shot showing the created files
The administrator has disabled public write access.