TOPIC: Scheduler Problem

Scheduler Problem 25 Apr 2014 08:49 #1562

• hbaghestani
Hi,

I use Logicity Professional Version 1.7.

I have the following problem :

I have a *.rrd file , I would like make a scheduler for a daily report , in scheduler I choose daily as frequency and start time and start date after that I setup my username and password and ok for finish.

But I can’t save this (save is grayed out) so now I have the problem that I start the reports every day manual .

Where I do a mistake?

Thanks for an answer

Homayoun
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scheduler Problem 25 Apr 2014 12:39 #1563

• aellis
Homayoun,

I believe based on how far you got into it, you did actually successfully schedule the reports - they might not be automatically running for other reasons, though. You can verify it was successfully scheduled by going to 'Task Scheduler', clicking on 'Task Scheduler Library', and noting that your RRD is listed in there. You can also go to the properties for this task and change them there. Now if you are seeing it and it is not running still, there are two primary "gotchas" we frequently see with this: (1) you must leave the computer logged in to Windows at the user you scheduled the task as and (2) the scheduled reports can only be e-mail, print, or save actions and all parameters must be defined.

Hope this helps,
Adam

Scheduler Problem 29 Apr 2014 07:10 #1565

• hbaghestani
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your answer.

It is really troublesome , I have checked both “gotchas” how you replied me but I can’t found any problem , funny.

Best regards

Homayoun