TOPIC: Scheduling

Scheduling 17 Feb 2011 11:45 #756

• Razor
Hi!

Found this program interesting, and since the scheduling feature for some reason has been removed from crystal reports, I find the solution bulder most interesting. Before considering the professional version, I am trying out the free version.

At first this seemed to be extactly what I needed. The program is very intuitive and easy to set up a scheduling. But when checking the result on some reports, they do not show updatet info.

One report I am now testing this on, has no parameters and should therefor be an easy one to run. The program starts up like clockwork and seem to run fine. But when checking the results, it delivers the same result every time. It does not refresh and deliver updated data. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a bug in the version I have downloaded (1.6.24.0) or is it a flaw in the program?

Best Regards
Ernst
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Scheduling 17 Feb 2011 13:40 #757

• aellis
Ernst,

Try opening the report up in a full copy of Crystal, go to File, uncheck 'Save Data With Report', and re-save the report. Then try again. With Logicity we show the saved data as opposed to refreshing if it is present (if you click the refresh button it will then refresh). This has confused a lot of users and we intend to change this behavior in a future release.

Hope this helps,
Adam

Re:Scheduling 17 Feb 2011 13:45 #758

• Razor
This seems to solve the problem :-)

Thank you!

Best Regard
Ernst