TOPIC: Crystal Report Scheduled Extraction Issue

Crystal Report Scheduled Extraction Issue 17 Oct 2012 10:55 #1189

• ma_reading
Hello,

Used Logicity for years, got a current issue though. On system version 1.6.29.0. The issue is that one of my Crystal Reports works fine if a run it in Crystal and if I run it through logicity viewer, but when it's scheduled to run it crashes with this message...

"Specified cast is not valid. Couldn't store <30/12/1899 07:20:16> in star_sales.freq_time Column. Expected type is TimeSpan."

This makes no sesne, as I have hundreds of reports conecting this database that have no issues and quite a a few of them schedule ok using same "star_sales.freq_time" with no issue. It's just this one report...

Any ideas?

:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Crystal Report Scheduled Extraction Issue 24 Oct 2012 18:21 #1200

• ma_reading
Really need help with this, anyone seen this before?

When I googled the error message it did show the exact same error message on an archived forum for this site, but I couldn't access it as it clearly isn't live anymore. So I'm hoping this issue is something known about and is simple thing to fix, but it's really holding me up at the moment on a project.

The software is the paid pro version, where else can I go for support if I'm in the wrong place?

Mark

Crystal Report Scheduled Extraction Issue 24 Oct 2012 21:02 #1203

• dellis
Hi Mark!
Hmm, this sounds interesting. Do you think you could attach a copy of the Crystal report, and I'll see what I can find out what could be causing this.
Thanks!
-Devin