TOPIC: Schedule Frequency

Schedule Frequency 16 Jan 2013 13:26 #1257

• muncy
Hi

I've just started using Logicity and have a requirement to schedule a report to run every hour. Is this possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Schedule Frequency 16 Jan 2013 23:55 #1258

• aellis
Yes, simply create a Logicity Solution File (using Logicity Solution Builder) to do whatever you wish with the report (e-mail, save, print) and save it. At that point the 'Schedule' button should become enabled and you can tell it how often to run the actions of this Logicity Solution File.

Schedule Frequency 17 Jan 2013 10:04 #1260

• muncy
Hi

Thanks for the reply but I know how to activate the Shedule button. The problem is that the minimum period you can schedule is every day when I want to schedule it every hour. I guess I could create a number of solution files that all run the same report once a day but at different times during the day.

Schedule Frequency 18 Jan 2013 15:56 #1264

• aellis
Ahh - I follow now. Yeah, so this can be done but it requires an extra step. After you schedule it pops up and asks if you wish to view advanced properties. Say yes to that and it opens up the scheduled task where you can make a ton of additional tweaks. I think to do hourly you have to select 'Show Multiple Schedules' and create an entry for each hour.

Schedule Frequency 18 Jan 2013 16:03 #1265

• muncy
So it does! That's perfect. Thank you.