TOPIC: Login fails

Login fails 20 Feb 2013 21:50 #1289

• dbit4hire
Here is my situation - I have several rpt files that are part of a solution - individually each of these reports runs without issue

I have several that if I run them as part of a solution file they return a login fails error message

On a report that succeeds when it is run by itself and in the solution note the working report login attachment it appears with only the user id

On a report that fails in the solution but I can run by itself it appears with the Problem report login sysadm/sysadm and I have to clear off the /sysadm and enter correct password in the password box

I KNOW this is why these reports won't run but does anyone know HOW I can get rid of that /sysadm from the troubled reports????
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login fails 21 Feb 2013 13:42 #1290

• aellis
That is coming from thje Crystal Report itself. The easiest way to fix that is to open it up in Crystal, go to Set Datasource Location, expand out the 'Properties' node, select 'User ID', hit F2, and change it from "sysadm/sysadm" to just "sysadm". Hope this helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dbit4hire

Login fails 25 Feb 2013 15:56 #1294

• dbit4hire
Thank you for the reply and it is helping on about half the reports

The other half still get a login fail message even though in crystal I can now click refresh and the report runs any thoughts/ideas???