TOPIC: Not all reports being run in a RRD

Not all reports being run in a RRD 09 Nov 2016 21:14 #2464

• flowersrj
We own a Logicity Pro license. Recently discovered an RRD that run dailys that has 6 report calls made up of 3 different reports called twice with different parameters. Sometime all 6 run sometime not. We have selected the log file option on all 6. When we only get ouput for less than 6--say 4 then there are only 4 entries in the log file corresponding matching the output produced.

As RRD runs in early morning we do not know what is happening on the days when less than 6 outputs are created.
How do we determine what is happening ? I am guessing an error that Logicity can NOT handle occurs but is letting the remaining report instances run. Today, reports that did not finish was #2 and #4 which do not show up in log file but the others did and they produced output.
Report using a lot of resource and can NOT be run during the day where I could monitor screen to see if Logicity producing some kind of screen action that I could decipher.

Anyone calling their RRDs from something like Powershell to monitor them better that they could share with us?

We are running 1.7.

-Rich
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Not all reports being run in a RRD 01 Dec 2016 17:40 #2471

• RonMoses
If it was an error, the entire RRD would stop. The reports that follow the failed one would not run.
Are any of the reports set to "Suppress If No Records" on the Action tab? If so, uncheck that and see if you have any different results.

Not all reports being run in a RRD 01 Dec 2016 19:42 #2473

• flowersrj
ALL 6 report calls within the RRD had the "Suppress If No Records" box NOT checked.