TOPIC: LogicityReport Calculating Data Wrong On Some PC's

LogicityReport Calculating Data Wrong On Some PC's 04 May 2017 13:58 #2539

• tratliff
OK so I have a report that calculates gross earnings on accounts in our business. This report works perfectly fine on some Computer Stations but on other stations it does not. It will randomly show earnings numbers incorrectly on certain totals and other earnings will be correct. Since It works on some computers and not others. I fill like its something the Logicity program is using is not the same on the other PC's. On the problematic stations I uninstalled reinstalled Logicity and checked that they are the same version. I also checked to see if .Net Framework was programmed the same and changed it if it wasn't and I cleared out the Temp folder of any temp files Logicality might have left behind. I also increased the Virtual memory on the problem PC's to see if that would resolve the issue. And after doing all those things the report is still inaccurate. So if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears because I don't know what to try next.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LogicityReport Calculating Data Wrong On Some PC's 04 May 2017 14:06 #2540

• mholbrook
Hello,

Could you try uninstalling the crystal reports runtime (add remove programs), logicity and then reinstalling Logicity and the runtime. Thanks!

Matt

LogicityReport Calculating Data Wrong On Some PC's 04 May 2017 14:22 #2541

• tratliff
That worked! My PC was using Crystal Reports Runtime SP2 and after uninstalling it and reinstalling Logicity it put Crystal Reports Runtime SP3 on.

Thanks,
Tadd