TOPIC: Pro Capability

Pro Capability 22 Jun 2017 13:05 #2559

• M@rthur
Hi
I am looking at purchasing and wanted to confirm a few things i couldn't see answers to. I am planning to have a few screens in the office running various reports from 1 PC and would like to schedule refreshes and if possible have them full screen :-
1. I can see scheduling is allowed, can this be set to say 5 mins as it looked like daily was the most regular?
2. Can i make the report go full screen automatically?
3. If not, will the pro allow me to start the report with the tree view on the left edge view closed?
4. If i have 4 reports set to open on 4 different screens from the same PC, will they stay on the monitor they were opened on after doing a refresh?
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pro Capability 22 Jun 2017 20:16 #2562

• aellis
M@rthur,
Logicity Pro does support the concept of taking a Crystal Report, making it full screen, and auto-refreshing on a timer. You should be able to do that by creating a RRD for your report (in Logicity Solution Builder), making a view action for your report, and checking the 'View fullscreen' and 'Timed refresh' options on the action tab. If you set up 4 different reports doing this on 4 different monitors they should stay put through each refresh but every time you start that PC up you would need to position them (unless there is some DOS command line option I don't know of to send the call to Logicity Desktop to a specific screen). Based off of your request here I think you may also want to consider the successor to Logicity which is called Bezlio (bezl.io). I suspect the added features it provides would be very helpful to you. We run weekly webinars on that product every Wednesday - you can sign up on the site. We have a bunch of YouTube videos out there you might want to check out too: www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGUTpZafTKMG6-gpDe-UkA
The administrator has disabled public write access.