TOPIC: RRD losing data after saving.

RRD losing data after saving. 21 May 2009 16:19 #439

• KeymarkIT
I have a clean install of XP with all the updates, .net etc. I installed 1.6.0013 and restarted.

When I create a new RRD or solution I enter in all the data it needs specifying paramters, report name, email server etc. I save it. I schedule it. I close logicity.

When the time comes for the report to run it prompts me with an error that no parameter was specified.

When I open the RRD file in question many of the fields i saved it with are gone. For example the body of my email is cut off, the mail server name is gone, my paramter list is gone.

I can create and save a RRD close logicity and open it right back up and this is still the case.

I have spent the last few days trying to trouble shoot this to the point where i built a computer specifically for this task yet this is the result everytime.

Please help me with this.

:S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RRD losing data after saving. 10 Jul 2009 13:06 #463

• aellis
Hello,

It has been a while since you'd posted this so if you have moved on to another product please discard this message. However, if you are still using Logicity and continue to have this issue I was wondering if you could re-test with the newly released Logicity 1.6.0014. We put in a fix related to issues encountered from clicking on the tabs in Logicity Solution Builder as opposed to clicking the Next button and would like to know if this resolved your issue as well.

Take care,
Adam
The administrator has disabled public write access.