TOPIC: Task Scheduler Not Running Scheduled RRDs

Task Scheduler Not Running Scheduled RRDs 16 Oct 2020 12:40 #9532

• Elaazami
I have used Logicity solution to schedule RRD solutions without any problems. I recently upgraded to a new Windows 10 Pro machine and installed Logicity Pro 1.9 on it. I scheduled RRDs through the "Schedule" button on the solution builder as I have done and it told me that the solution was successfully scheduled. However, the solution never run. The solution runs without a problem if I run it from Solution Builder or Desktop, but it immediately fails in task scheduler with the following error:

An error has occurred for Task <Task name>.RRD. Error message: the selected task "{0}" no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click refresh.

I clicked refresh and re-tried running the task. Same error. I rebooted the machine and got the same error. I have a lot of people depending on these reports running at odd hours during the day and the month and I need to be able to schedule those tasks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Task Scheduler Not Running Scheduled RRDs 16 Oct 2020 13:27 #9533

• KCrane
Hi Elaazami - Try deleting the task created by Logicity via Windows Task Scheduler and then Run as Administrator the Logicity Solution Builder and recreate the scheduled task.
The administrator has disabled public write access.