TOPIC: My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manager

My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manager 30 Nov 2007 02:45 #39

• aellis
Check the following:

- Make sure you are scheduling the task as the user who is currently logged into the system. The system must be logged into Windows for scheduled reports to run.

- If you are part of a Windows domain, make sure the user name you have scheduled the report with is prefixed by the domain. For example, my domain is SABERLOGIC so my user name is SABERLOGIC\aellis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manager 16 Jan 2008 01:12 #81

• jsclarke
I have followed your suggestion, but my scheduled tasks continue to fail. Any other solutions? I am in a large corporate environment trying to run the scheduler on my local machine running Vista. I have also tried running it on an XP Professional machine. The following attached image is the error I am receiving.

Post edited by: jsclarke, at: 2008/01/15 17:14

Attachment error.doc not found

Post edited by: jsclarke, at: 2008/01/15 17:16
Attachments:

Re:My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manage 16 Jan 2008 04:56 #84

• aellis
Our message board software for some reason didn't accept your attachment. Could you try posting it again? A few other suggestions regardless:

- First, make sure you can run the Logicity Solution File from this system outside of task scheduler? Just double-click the file and make sure it works.

- Try manually adding the scheduled task by going to Control Panel, Scheduled Tasks, and add a new task pointing to this RRD file (and filling in all of the various dialogs in the wizard as relevant).

Re:My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manage 16 Jan 2008 22:42 #85

• jsclarke
Your first suggestion worked successfully. The second suggestion still failed. So I am looking into a possible problem with permissions. I will try to include the error message again.

Re:My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manage 16 Jan 2008 22:43 #86

• jsclarke

Attachment error.doc not found

Attachments:

Re:My scheduled reports are failing in Task Manage 17 Jan 2008 00:12 #87

• bellis
Yeah that error looks like the user/password that you are using to schedule the report are not valid.