TOPIC: Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility

Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility 08 Oct 2019 10:53 #6749

• JohnyMc
Hi, I have been using V1.7 for some time successfully with windows 7 and Crystal reports 2014. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 and crystal reports 2016. Since then my version of Logicity 1.7 ignores the option not to send reports that retrieved no records. I did some research and saw V1.8 fixed this problem so bought V1.9 lite. Since installing V1.9 I cant run schedules, If I try to Execute RRD from the solution builder nothing happens and if I try to open a RPT file using Logicity Desktop I get an error "could not load file or assembly CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine. Version 13.0.3500.0" I have uninstalled Logicity and re-installed and it is still the same. If I uninstall v1.9 and install 1.7 that works but I have the problem with blank reports. Any suggestions on what the problem is?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility 08 Oct 2019 14:20 #6751

• bellis
When you uninstall to reinstall, make sure you also uninstall the Crystal Reports runtime, and when you re-install that you select to install the runtime. That should fix you up!

Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility 08 Oct 2019 14:30 #6752

• JohnyMc
Hi, Thnaks for the prompt reply. When I uninstall there is only the option to uninstall Logicity. I thought that would uninstall the CR Runtime at the same time. Is there another method to uninstall the runtime? Thanks John

Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility 08 Oct 2019 14:32 #6753

• bellis
Keith has a little writeup available here!
www.logicitysuite.com/forum/technical/17...chnical-support.html

Logicity 1.9 Lite Compatibility 08 Oct 2019 14:42 #6754

• JohnyMc
That has sorted it, thanks very much for you help. John