TOPIC: Barcode with logicity

Barcode with logicity 04 Nov 2009 23:53 #551

• dlingefelt
I am writing a report to print barcodes from Crystal Reports with the goal of having the end user generate the barcodes on the desktop using Logicity.

I plan on using a product from ID Automation to add the barcodes to Crystal Reports. ID Automation states that they provide a complete Crystal Report object that stays embedded with the report. Will Logicity have a problem with this. If so, what are my other options for printing barcodes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Barcode with logicity 05 Nov 2009 13:15 #554

• aellis
Yeah, that should work fine. We have used their product before and it works as advertised. It comes in two pieces: one is the font which is just installed in your Fonts control panel and the other is a DLL that enables barcode checksum calculations. I believe that DLL needs to go in your Logicity installation directory.

Re:Barcode with logicity 02 Dec 2019 00:31 #6837

• Bhavna11
HI, I am facing a similar issue, I am using IDAutomation barcode 128 in a crystal report using SAP Crystal reports v14. When I preview the report through SAP crystal report builder I am able to see the barcode font and also saves successfully in PDF format when the report is exported from the report builder. However, when I use the Logicity scheduler and save the report on the same server as a PDF, the barcode is not displayed. As described in the post I have installed the ID Automation fonts as well as placed the CRUFLIDAutomation.dll in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SaberLogic\Logicity folder. The PDF file still does not show any barcode.
Could you please provide me assistance as soon as possible.

Logicity Logo White 300

526 S Main St., Suite 805, Akron, OH 44311 USA
sales@logicitysuite.com