TOPIC: PDF and Email not working

PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 19:25 #575

• ccurie
I am using the free version of viewer 1.6.3594 which I have tried on both Windows 7 & XP. On both installations I am able to view reports but I am not able to save as PDF or send as emails from the GUI. I was told that this *should* work but is there something I missed in the install? or do I have other issues?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 19:32 #576

• mattholbrook
Hello,

Can you save as other formats just not .pdf? Do you get an error when saving as .pdf?

Thanks!
Matt

Re:PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 19:40 #577

• ccurie
Actually I should have mentiond that a alert is displayed saying "This feature is only available in Logicity Pro, go to blabla to purchase a license".

Re:PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 20:21 #578

• mattholbrook
Can you try uninstalling that version (and Crystal Reports Runtime 2008 - separate uninstall) and reinstall the version on the website. I believe this may have been a bug that was since fixed.

Thanks!
Matt

Re:PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 21:00 #579

• ccurie
I originally used SaberLogic_Logicity_1.6.0020_Setup.exe, which is I think the latest on the web site. Should I use a different version?

Re:PDF and Email not working 25 Jan 2010 21:19 #580

• mattholbrook
The install file is the same, but after you install it and go to help about it will tell you the version number. Mine says Version 1.6.3611.25934.

Thanks!
Matt