TOPIC: using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name

using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name 07 Aug 2013 14:29 #1429

• flowersrj
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this RRD? It won't open thru the GUI so I assume it does not run. I am trying to concatenate yesterday's date to the filename since its output will represent yesterday's data.

Thanks, Rich

;WORKSPACE_MODE=FALSE
SaveReport[CW-BillingProductivity-Daily-Export]=F:\LogicityReports\CW-HCN\Reports\BillingProductivity.rpt?DiscardSavedData=True&dbserver=&dbdb=&dbuser=myUserid&dbpass=myPassword&saveas=\\1loci-acct\ds\HC\MSO\Billing\Well\Billing Productivity\%CURRENT_YEAR%\BillingProductivity_%DateSerial(Datepart("yyyy",date()-1),DatePart("m",date()-1),DatePart("d"),date()-1))%.xlsx&export=Microsoft Excel Workbook Data-Only (XLSX)&pdfPassword=&SaveSupressIfNoRecords=False&logfile=F:\LogicityReports\CW-HCN\Logs\BillingProductivity.csv¶m[AccountingPeriod]=2013_06¶m[FromDate]=2013-08-06¶m[ThruDate]=2013-08-07&
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2013 14:30 by flowersrj.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name 31 Oct 2013 14:22 #1465

• jpalmer1717
did you ever figure this out? support won't answer me...

using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name 31 Oct 2013 15:30 #1467

• mholbrook
Hi Guys,

In order to manipulate the date inside of Logicity you will need to use vb script. An example of this if you were looking to display 3 days prior would be %{DateAdd("d", -3, DATE )}% . You can add or subtract days by modifying the formula.

Thanks!

using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name 18 Nov 2013 20:45 #1474

• flowersrj
Would I use it like this in a RRD?

... ¶m[StartDate]=%{DateAdd("d", -3, DATE ) }%&

Thanks, Rich

using Javascript to add yesterday's date to name 18 Nov 2013 20:48 #1476

• bellis
Yeah, it looks like the forum garbled it a bit, but that should do what you are looking to accomplish. Note, that you'll need Logicity Pro for variable replacement to work.

Thanks!
Brian