• Page:

TOPIC: Scheduler not working

Scheduler not working 21 Nov 2014 20:40 #1730

• RonMoses
The first example, where it was using the RRD as the path, that was from before. I know I'm going to have to fix those.

A newly scheduled task (and I just created another one to make sure I wasn't imagining it) doesn't quote the program path. This is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Scheduler not working 21 Nov 2014 21:05 #1731

• RonMoses
If I can be of any help in testing a fix, please let me know. I'm happy to help.

Just a BTW, I gave you guys a good review on my blog, and I very happily mentioned the coming built-in scheduler. I'm sure it will be every bit as good as we've come to expect from Logicity!
www.the-mosi.net/geblog/?p=111

Ron

Scheduler not working 24 Nov 2014 13:39 #1732

• RonMoses
This might be useful. I discovered that when you first create the scheduled task, and say yes I want to change settings, the path looks correct in that first dialog. (I tried to put the images inline, but the forum decided it was spam. I've attached the images instead.) But when you go into that task afterward, the path is no longer quoted.

hope that helps,
Ron
Attachments:

Scheduler not working 24 Nov 2014 15:37 #1733

• eremington
Hello Ron! That's great...thank you so much for the great write-up. We'll be sure to keep you updated on the progress of the new scheduler!

-Eli
  • Page: