TOPIC: Can I run RRD files in batch or 'silent' mode?

Can I run RRD files in batch or 'silent' mode? 24 Sep 2018 00:26 #2849

• Smithg22
I've created an RRD solution file to run my report with predefined parameters, and database connection login, creating the report in PDF format, and finally emailing it to me using our SMTP mailrelay. It all works perfectly fine and behaves as expected.
If I double-click on the RRD file in Windows File Explorer, or type "solutionfilename.rrd" in a CMD.EXE window, it runs, but is also displaying a progress status bar window. My aim is to have the report kicked off by another application running on a server - so it needs to run in batch mode without access to a console or user UI to display this progress window on. If I ran the RRD file from a BAT file, is there an optional parameter I can use (or other method) to prevent the UI display, as this appears to be preventing the application from being able to run the RRD.
I am using the Free edition of Logicity, and version 1.9.1.0 of the Solution Builder.
Many thanks in advance
Graham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I run RRD files in batch or 'silent' mode? 24 Sep 2018 00:47 #2850

• Smithg22
SOLVED
The answer is to call the Logicity desktop in "quiet" mode, and pass it the solution RRD name - not calling the RRD file itself. E.g.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SaberLogic\Logicity\Logicity Desktop.exe" --quiet "C:\LogicityReports\Solution1.rrd"
The administrator has disabled public write access.