• Page:

TOPIC: Invalid Path

Re:Invalid Path 27 Jul 2012 20:17 #1043

• Lolitta
I uninstalled 1.7.3 and reinstalled 1.6.29. I am experiencing the same lock out issue. It had worked before.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Invalid Path 27 Jul 2012 20:29 #1044

• aellis
Hmm - does this report happen to use stored procedures or views? We've had some other posts on this forum that concluded that the stored procedure or view had to be owned by the person running it in order to operate with Logicity. I don't believe we ever got to the bottom of "why" that is though. I'd certainly like to be able to make up a fix if we can figure out what steps it takes in order to fix a report. One more test that might be helpful for me - if you load up this same report in Crystal I know it runs correctly for you. Have you tried then saving it in Crystal just in case Crystal is modifying the report in some way to run? How about if you do a full Set Location in Crystal on all of the objects to see if that helps? Lastly, how about trying a 'Verify Database' in Crystal.

Re:Invalid Path 30 Jul 2012 13:21 #1046

• Lolitta
There are not any stored procedures or views in this report.
When I run the report in Crystal it runs fine with my log in.

To be clear, I can see the report in Logicity, It's when I do a refresh that I'm unable to log into the report and refresh the data. The "set location" choices are all accurate.

I have run verify database, and CR verifies that the database is up to date.

I am attaching a snip of the error message that I'm getting.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2012 13:22 by Lolitta.
  • Page: