TOPIC: Barcode fonts not showing in scheduled tasks

Barcode fonts not showing in scheduled tasks 11 Mar 2014 13:46 #1537

• m.lensink
We've got Logicity 1.7.13.0 running on a machine. Whenever I manually run a .rrd file which features barcodes, the end result of the report is correct, barcodes are showing as barcodes.

However, whenever I run that exact same .rrd from the Windows Scheduled Tasks, the barcodes do not show as barcodes any more, but just text (like *2000* rather than the barcode), and it almost seems like the font isn't recognised anymore. The user that has scheduled the task is the same user that I use to manually run the .rrd.

Screenshots of the two different results will be uploaded with this message.

Does anyone know where to check to fix this?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Barcode fonts not showing in scheduled tasks 12 Mar 2014 06:53 #1539

• m.lensink
I have some extra information: we send/save the reports as PDF files. When we send/save it as .xls files everything seems to be in order.

Barcode fonts not showing in scheduled tasks 18 Jul 2014 02:40 #1611

• arronlee
Hi,
As for me, I am testing the related .net barcode generator these days. Do you have any ideas about it? Or any good suggestion? I am totally a green hand on barcode generating field. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

Barcode fonts not showing in scheduled tasks 18 Jul 2014 07:12 #1612

• m.lensink
Heya!

We managed to get it to work, but I'm not completely sure anymore about the details. It featured a good few restarts of the server that has Logicity running and some tinkering with the fonts.

The co-worker that did all the work is currently on holiday for another week and a half. When he returns I'll ask him to give a full reply with all the details.

Is there anything that you'd like to specifically know that is not working for you or are you just experiencing the same issue I had before?