TOPIC: Unable to send to a recipient. (emailCrystalReport

Unable to send to a recipient. (emailCrystalReport 14 May 2014 15:43 #1571

• rkep
i just started receiveing this error and it halts the automated process. what is this error telling me all recipients have valid email addresses??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to send to a recipient. (emailCrystalReport 20 May 2014 20:28 #1576

• aellis
Sorry to not reply sooner. That usually is something the e-mail server is kicking back to us. What I would recommend is trying to isolate the problem down piece by piece since Logicity can't really give you any more details that what it shows here. I would start with a report with just one known to be good recipient and see if that goes through - that will at least tell you that the basic plumbing works. From there, add in your recipients one by one and see where it breaks. Make sure that your e-mail recipients are separated with commas. You might also want to try setting up an e-mail client with the same SMTP settings as Logicity and make sure everything works there. Hopefully something here is helpful.

Unable to send to a recipient. (emailCrystalReport 29 May 2014 12:52 #1583

• pholbrook
I had this issue too -- the problem was I had the email addresses entered in separated only by semi-colons. They need to be separated with a comma and a space.