TOPIC: Parameter Variables - select all

Parameter Variables - select all 16 Nov 2015 17:48 #2086

• dustock
Is there a parameter variable to select all options for a crystal report where multiple values are allowed? I have a report that looks at our database to generate parameters and that list is ever changing. I'd like a way to 'add all' like I do when running the report in crystal so that this report can be emailed out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Parameter Variables - select all 16 Nov 2015 18:02 #2087

• mholbrook
Hello,

Logicity does not give this option. You can remove the parameter in the report itself if you have a full copy of crystal developer. Thanks!

Matt

Parameter Variables - select all 16 Nov 2015 18:04 #2088

• dustock
That sucks, I hate having multiple copies of the report out in the wild.

Parameter Variables - select all 19 Nov 2015 14:02 #2091

• RonMoses
Can you add a parameter value of "ALL" to the report and alter your report not to filter if the parameter = "ALL"?

Parameter Variables - select all 30 Nov 2015 21:43 #2105

• dustock
I could probably do that or I could I was thinking I could put in the name of the database field so Order.No = Order.No.

I was having issues getting this reporting working and I wasn't thinking about the obvious when troubleshooting so I got rid of all of the fields that fill dynamically from the database and hardcoded values into them . It wasn't until after I did this that I figured out where my issues were. By the time I figured it out I just stuck with the report that I made just for Logicity. I plan to go back and put in the original version of the report now that I have learned a few things.