TOPIC: Was working fine but now No Data returned

Was working fine but now No Data returned 02 May 2018 13:47 #2665

• rpcsuperfos
Hi, I've been using the free version of Logicity for around 2 weeks. We have 1 Crystal Report using an ODBC connection. I've included the username and password in the "Database Info" box. The report has worked for the last 2 weeks and then suddenly stopped. I can run the report on a different machine using Crystal Reports 2016 and it works fine. When I run it through Logicity it returns no data. I can tnsping my site connector and my ODBC connections looks fine. Not sure why it suddenly stopped working. I've today upgraded to the Pro version to see if that helped but still the same. If I remove the username and password from the DB info box, it does prompt me, so I know its connecting to the correct DB. Any ideas??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Was working fine but now No Data returned 02 May 2018 14:13 #2666

• KCrane
If the Crystal Report selection is dependent on the current date, check that the PC running Logicity has the correct date.
Or try installing Logicity on another PC to help identify what had changed with the original PC.

Was working fine but now No Data returned 02 May 2018 14:25 #2667

• rpcsuperfos
You are amazing. Thank you. I'm not sure how but the server had changed its date format. Changed it back to English UK and all works fine.

Drinks are on me... Thanks again.