TOPIC: Error: specified proceedure could not be found

Error: specified proceedure could not be found 31 Jul 2008 05:45 #235

• mccjim
When running the viewer a user receives the following message:

"Crystal Reort Windows Form Viewer:
The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)"

I have reinstalled Saberlogic and still get the error. Suggestions?

Attachment billerror.doc not found

Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error: specified proceedure could not be found 21 Aug 2008 01:08 #248

• mattholbrook
One quick thing to check is to make sure there aren't any fields dropped outside of the canvas area. If for example your report was landscaped and you changed page setup to portrait leaving sql fields outside of the canvas area you may get an error. Let me know if this works out for you.

Thanks!
Matt

Re:Error: specified proceedure could not be found 21 Aug 2008 01:14 #249

• mccjim
Thanks for the suggestion. I have the viewer running on 8 different machines, and the error only ocurs on one of the eight machines. The behavior you are suggesting would seem to effect all systems not just the one. Since the issue is with only one machine, I am still puzzled.

Re:Error: specified proceedure could not be found 04 Sep 2008 20:40 #254

• bellis
Hi,

When you created the report, did you specify a printer or select no printer? I this kind of behavior can occur if you had selected a printer in the printer setup (or not explicitly chosen No Printer) which the one computer did not have. If it does not have the printer, it will use the default printer instead which may have a different margin size which could cause the behavior you have described.

Thanks!
Brian