TOPIC: Exporting Data from Drill Down report

Exporting Data from Drill Down report 02 Mar 2009 23:22 #400

• alexuren
Hi,

When using the free version of viewer, the export to excel function works perfect for the main pages, but when trying export the drill down levels, only the top level exports still

Anyone else had this issue or know workarounds?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Exporting Data from Drill Down report 13 Aug 2009 18:57 #501

• Boon1000
I just ran into the same issue. We have vs 1.6.0013. Did you resolve this issue? Any input from the moderators?

Re:Exporting Data from Drill Down report 13 Aug 2009 19:44 #502

• aellis
We, unfortunately, don't have a great fix for this at this point. Back when we used to use the Crystal Reports toolbar in the viewer this worked correctly, but when we transitioned to our own toolbar for all buttons (to fix some other bug) we found that the Crystal Reports SDK doesn't allow you to export (or print) at a specific drill-down level.

Re:Exporting Data from Drill Down report 14 Aug 2009 11:49 #504

• Boon1000
Thanks for the information aellis. I appreciate the response.

Re:Exporting Data from Drill Down report 02 Jun 2010 15:15 #622

• dstuck
I am running into this problem also. I cannot export the subreport at all, but have found I can print a subreport if it is only one page. If the subreport is 2 or more pages, when I print, the main report prints. You have indicated this is a known bug, so I assume I will have to devise some other method to printing the necessary data. Or perhaps there is a fix available?? Please advise. I am running version 1.6.33337.20662.

Thanks!

Re:Exporting Data from Drill Down report 03 Jul 2014 17:29 #1607

• CRGoddess
I read that this issue was fixed, but I'm experiencing the same problem. It's the free version. Customer will buy the pro version of the viewer if the issue is guaranteed to be resolved...