TOPIC: The table could not be found

The table could not be found 23 Jul 2009 15:55 #480

• rx81
I've designed my reports in version 8.5 and the last few I created a few months ago seem to work with Logicity using a csv as a system data source.

I created a new report recently in the same verison (8.5) of Crystal Reports on the same machine using a different csv file as data source yet I get an error that says :

The Table 'TCP_Report_csv' could not be found. Error in File Actives{DF17C...}.rpt: The table could not be found.

I can run the report just fine from within CR. Why is this error showing up with this new report and not the old one? :blink:

I'm running XP SP2 and using a CSV file as a System DSN, similar to the old ones that works just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2009 15:57 by rx81.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The table could not be found 28 Jul 2009 14:17 #484

• aellis
Hello,

I've just tried to repeat this on my end, but a CSV report worked as expected for me. If you'd like to e-mail me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) your CSV file and RPT file I'd be happy to give it a shot on my end and see if there is something specific to that configuration.

Thanks,
Adam
The administrator has disabled public write access.