Logicity Crystal Reports Viewer & Scheduler - Ver 1.7.0003 Released
SaberLogic is pleased to announce the release of Logicity Crystal Reports viewer and scheduler, version 1.7.
This major release includes support for all of Crystal Reports 2011's new features as well as the following updates:
- Built on Crystal Reports 2011 DLLs / Visual Studio 2010
- Added buttons to control the visibility of 'Open As PDF', 'Open As XLS', 'Send As E-mail', and 'Send As HTML E-mail'.
- Added options to control whether reports with no records on the main report have their actions skipped (as it does in 1.6 currently).
- Added SSL-support to E-mail action.
- Added CC and BCC support to E-mail action.
- Added option to clear saved report data.
- Fixed bug where SMTP information can get cleared when re-editing an RRD line in Logicity Solution Builder.
- Added solution builder fields for 'Database Server' and 'Database Name'. Note that these fields are optional and currently do not perform a 'Set Location' - they are used when dynamic parameters bound to a data source are not functional.
- Excel XSLX support
- New feature to define icon layout for Logicity workspaces in Logicity Solution Builder.
- View option now supports a "headless" mode with auto-refresh for use on kiosk-style applications.
- Added VBScript-support for custom variables in Logicity Solution Files.
Next Step? Download, Buy, or Upgrade Logicity!
Updated on 08/20/2016
About the Author
Eli J Remington
Eli is the web marketing director and a partner at SaberLogic, a professional services firm that provides custom development, programming services, integration consulting and technical support for Infor ERP VISUAL and Epicor ERP. SaberLogic also specializes in Crystal Reports development, custom programming and custom web development. Follow Eli on Google+ and Linkedin.